Sunday, March 6, 2011

PARTY!!!

April 2nd, 2011 @ 2pm

Bring a spool of ribbon to enter a raffle. The winners will receive a prize. All purchases made at the attended party will receive 20% off their order. The bows I make are not just for little girls, they can make great gifts for your friends and family, special occasions (wedding, baby shower, birthday, etc.). I am more than happy to take special/customized orders...whatever you want, I will find a way to make. Invite a friend to come also...the more the merrier.
If you are unable to attend the party, no worries, you can send me a message or email with the numbers you would like, and I can arrange for shipping, or you can come pick them up.
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support on my new found hobby and business.
If you have any questions or need more information, call 760-793-6444 or email lisajeangriswold@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment